Pioneer Point Ilford IG1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 24-hour on-site management
- Residents entertaining space with lounge & kitchen
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Co-working spaces & meeting rooms
- All utilities are paid separately
- Parking available at additional cost
- 0.2 Miles from Ilford station
Pioneer point has 24-hour on-site management team in order to make life easy, should you require any help at any time during your stay.
Residents have access to outstanding on-site facilities, including an entertainment suite with private lounge and kitchen, a 14-seater cinema room, co-working spaces including individual work pods and bookable meeting rooms, games room and a children’s play area. The Gym Group is also located in the building and offers a discounted gym rate for residents.
Pioneer Point is just 0.2 miles to Ilford railway station, providing fast and direct access to Stratford International in 9 minutes and Liverpool Street Station in 15 minutes.
Pioneer Point Ilford IG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilford Station0.1 miles
- Manor Park Station1.1 miles
- Seven Kings Station1.2 miles
About the agent
JLL Stratford is located next to Stratford station and the well-known Westfield shopping complex. Since it opened in 2016, JLL Stratford has helped to drive the remarkable growth of the area's residential market, taking part in the launch of acclaimed developments including Glass House Gardens and Stratford Plaza.
Since it played host to the 2012 London Olympics Stratford has become one of London's most sought after residentia
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P119215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.