West End, Westbury
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Over 55's
- Stunning Communal Gardens
- Near to Town Centre
- Service Charges and Ground Rent Applicable.
Fountain Court is a beautiful one bedroom apartment set in the historic town of Westbury. The home is for Over 55's and offers communal social space and stunning gardens. It is well located for amenities, stunning walks across the Salisbury Plain and had great connecting routes to the South West.
Fountain Court is a beautiful one bedroom apartments set in the historic town of Westbury. The home is for Over 55's and offers communal social space and stunning gardens. The home is well located for the town centre with local amenities, it is also a short distance from stunning rural countryside on the Salisbury Plains as well as being very well connected through the South West by Road and Train.
Westbury, set on the Wiltshire and Somerset border is a wonderful town offering a wealth of local amenities including three major super markets, as well as a range of independent businesses and restaurants. The town has stunning historic buildings including the first ever public swimming pool set in the heart of the old town. Westbury is famous for its White Horse carved into the Salisbury Plains welcoming you for stunning countryside walks and cycle routes through to the charming villages of Bratton, Edington and Earlstoke. Westbury station is the key to the South West with a regular direct service to London Paddington, taking just over an hour, as well as linking to Bath, Bristol and down to Penzance.
Nearby is the County Town, Trowbridge with a local shopping centre, a wealth of chain and independent restaurants as well as a Cinema Complex for family entertainment.
Come view with us today and don't miss out!
(First floor apartment). Radiator. Fuse box. Airing cupboard housing water tank.
Lounge / Dining 12' 5" max x 15' 1" max ( 3.78m max x 4.60m max )
Double glazed window to front. Electric heater. Carpet,
Kitchen 7' 1" max x 6' 10" max ( 2.16m max x 2.08m max )
Wall and base units. Tiling. Space for washing machine. Under unit lighting.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.99m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to front. Carpet.
WC. Wash hand basin. Electric shower.
First come first served basis communal parking. Parking permit for local car park is an option via the council.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
West End, Westbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbury Station0.7 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station1.3 miles
- Warminster Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Westbury Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Westbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WST105492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.