Rickmans Lane, Plaistow
- Substantial detached family house
- Over 3,000 sq ft of accommodation
- Idyllic semi rural location
- 0.75 acre south facing plot
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room and family room
- Oak framed garage
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Clarke Gammon
The Rosary was constructed during 2012 and completed early in 2013 to NHBC specification and is an individual and substantial family home of over 3,000 sq ft gross internal accommodation with the emphasis being on large reception rooms and bedrooms. There is an impressive entrance hall with bespoke staircase and galleried landing and a sitting room with large fireplace, inset oak beam and 16kw wood burning stove. The double aspect office has full width floor to ceiling built in shelves and cabinets and completing the ground floor is a spacious kitchen/dining room, cloakroom and utility room. There are four bedrooms; the main and guest having en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. Features of note include an air source heat pump, underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor, electric heated towel rails in the bathroom and two en-suites, the sitting room and family room are hard wiring for a home cinema system, Cat 6 networking and hard wiring for Sky Multiroom in all the reception rooms and bedrooms. Other features include moulded coving, high skirting boards, engineered oak internal doors, security alarm and wooden framed bespoke double glazed windows.
Approached through double five bar gates, the driveway provides plenty of parking. The south facing rear garden is ideal for a young family and is predominantly lawned and enclosed by established hedges on either side with farmland beyond the wooded rear boundary. There are a number of specimen trees and an oak framed garage with power, light and roof void storage space.
Tenure - Freehold
BrochuresRickmans Lane, Plaistow
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Rickmans Lane, Plaistow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Witley Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Clarke Gammon has been established for just over 100 years, specialising in all types of Residential Sales, Land Development and New Homes, Rural, Equestrian, Agricultural Property and Land, Fine Art, Property and Antique Auctions through their network of offices in West Surrey and Hampshire.
The firm's Partners
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30759410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.