Station Road, Pulborough, RH20
- 2nd floor apartment
- Open plan sitting/dining/kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Close proximity to Pulborough station
- Converted apartment from a bank
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- No Chain
- EPC - C
Flat 5 is located on the 2nd floor and comprises of a communal hallway with stairs leading to the apartment, a private front door opens onto the entrance hall with access to the bathroom, sitting room a useful storage cupboard where the washing machine is housed.
The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite with a shower over the bath, WC and wash hand basin. The open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen is dual aspect, the kitchen is fitted with white gloss units and an integrated fridge/freezer, cooker and hob. The main bedroom is a good size double with fitted wardrobes and also dual aspect.
The remaining lease is 121 years (125 years from 2017) with a current service charge of £1,020.20 per annum and ground rent of £110.00. The property would make an ideal first time buy or as an investment and has been achieving around £710 per calendar month.
A well presented one bedroom apartment offered for sale within easy reach of Pulborough Train Station and offered with no chain.
Pulborough offers a number of shops in the village including post office, butchers, library, village hall, wine merchant and tea room. On the outskirts of the village there are two supermarkets Sainsbury's and Tesco's along with a Primary Health Care Centre. The main line station provides access to London Victoria, London Bridge and Gatwick.
Details correct: 25th June 2021
Station Road, Pulborough, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station0.2 miles
- Amberley Station4.3 miles
- Billingshurst Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Henry Adams Billingshurst Estate Agents sits in a prime position on the High Street and covers the surrounding West Sussex hamlets. Whether you're looking for a home ideal for family living or a countryside retreat, Billingshurst and the surrounding areas could be a perfect choice for your next move.Billingshurst and the surrounding area
Billingshurst is located in the heart of West Sussex's area known as The Weal
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 346745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Billingshurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.