Priors Waye, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis
- A Rarely Available Detached Bungalow
- Potential for a Two Bedroom Annex
- Five Sizeable Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Utility
- Cosy Lounge, Dining Room and UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Family Shower Room and Two En Suites
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Set on Almost a 1/3 of an Acre, with Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Gated Driveway Leading to the Four-Car, Quadruple Garage
- Located down a Private Road in the Heart of Nyetimber Village
The property offers versatile living, is deceptively spacious throughout and was designed by the current owner in the 1980's, a particular feature, is the flexibility to move the internal walls to easily create a desired layout.
The property comprises of a generous Entrance Hall, a modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room with integrated appliances leading to the Utility, a Dining Room, a cosy Lounge with a feature log burner and a UPVC Double Glazing Conservatory with lovely views and access onto the rear Garden.
There are five sizeable Double Bedrooms, two of the principal Bedrooms including the Master benefit from modern fitted En Suites.
Formally the property consisted of an Annex which comprised of two Double Bedrooms, a Lounge with views and access onto the rear Garden, an En Suite Bathroom and a Kitchen. The Kitchen has since been removed although could easily be reinstated with plumbing already in place.
Further benefits include UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating with a new Vaillant boiler installed in 2019 and serviced annually.
Outside, the property is uniquely set on almost a 1/3 of an acre, with beautifully landscaped Gardens that wrap around the property and provides plenty of seclusion. There is also a Detached pitched roof Outbuilding.
The property is approached by a gated Driveway which provides off road parking for at least 3 - 4 vehicles leading to the four-car, Quadruple Garage which benefits from electric up and over doors, power and lighting.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the unique setting, space and layout this lovely property has to offer.
Entrance Hall - 4.61 x 1.93 (15'1" x 6'3") -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 4.07 x 3.58 (13'4" x 11'8") -
Utility - 2.61 x 1.85 (8'6" x 6'0") -
Dining Room - 4.10 x 2.64 (13'5" x 8'7") -
Lounge - 4.91 x 3.94 (16'1" x 12'11") -
Conservatory - 4.09 x 3.57 (13'5" x 11'8") -
Bedroom One - 5.06 x 3.64 (16'7" x 11'11") -
En Suite -
Bedroom Two - 4.52 x 3.01 (14'9" x 9'10") -
En Suite -
Bedroom Three - 4.13 x 3.82 (13'6" x 12'6") -
Bedroom Four - 3.94 x 3.94 (12'11" x 12'11") -
Bedroom Five - 3.61 x 2.67 (11'10" x 8'9") -
Detached Pitched Roof Outbuilding -
Four Car Quadruple Garage -
Location - Often unheard of, other than by locals yet extremely desirable, Nyetimber is a small Village within the Parish of Pagham and is famous for its 16th and 18th century Pubs as well as the oldest Pram Race in the world! Situated inland but still within walking distance to the coast as well as Pagham Village where the Sea Front, Harbour and Nature Reserve can be found. The historic Village has a variety of amenities including Convenience Stores, a Post Office, a Tea Shop, a Hairdressers and many more. Nyetimber offers fantastic transport links and is within close proximity to the seaside Town Bognor Regis and the Cathedral City of Chichester. Our office is also positioned within the heart of the Village.
BrochuresPriors Waye, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis
Priors Waye, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station2.5 miles
- Chichester Station4.2 miles
- Barnham Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham
Whitlocks Estate Agents, 229 Pagham Road, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis, PO21 3QD
Our company was founded by Montana Whitlock in 1993.
Montana started her career working for a large corporate estate agent and dreamed of providing a better future for her daughter as well as providing the local community with a personal, professional and affordable service.
A service based on honesty, integrity and a commitment to providing a first class service - a service our clients d
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30759850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.