106-112 Davigdor Road
- 125 year leases
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Lift service
- Access to Seafront
- Brighton station 0.9 mile
- Video entry phone
- Double glazing
the building offers 360 degree views across the City and beyond, spanning most of the Sussex
coastline. Available right now off-plan, a New Home with a view has never been so affordable.
At 50m above sea level and 25m tall the building dominates the surrounding cityscape; offering
views out across the city. The majority of the apartments will enjoy far reaching cityscape or
sea views; with the highest floors capturing a stunning view along the Sussex Coastline. And
whilst the apartments on the lower floors don't quite have a 40 mile+ coastline view their
outlooks are still impressive.
Each corner apartment also has the benefit of a living space with triple windows and double
aspect; with a space for a corner home office or simply a relaxing chair to take in the vista.
This landmark building is destined to create one of the areas most exciting and
affordable residential developments. Set in an elevated position rising to 7 floors with
Creating 100 private homes in what is arguably the City's most accessible location; on
the cusp of leafy Hove but within an easy stroll to the center of Brighton. Hove beach is
also a short distance as are Hove and central Brighton's train stations.
Please note - the images are taken from the developers stock images and the CGI is
subject to modification due to outstanding planning matters. But all offer a good
indication of the finished development.
- 1 bedroom apartments
- 1 bedroom apartments with study/office areas - corner-special
- 1 bedroom apartments with separate offices/study
- 1 bedroom penthouse with wrap around terrace and parking included
- 2 bedroom penthouses with wrap-around terraces and parking included
106-112 Davigdor Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.7 miles
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
- Preston Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome To Toomey Estate Agents
Toomey Estate Agents was founded in 2004 by Kim Teague. Kim has been a resident of Mitcham all her life and having already enjoyed a highly successful career working as an Estate Agent in area. She decided the time was right to put her 25 years of experience into running her own Estate Agents.
Under Kim’s guidance Toomey Estate Agents in Mitcham soon established a reputation for providing excellent service to both sales and letting clients. T
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102933001068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Toomey Estate Agents, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.