Anthony Street, Rothley, Leicester
- No Upward Chain
- Traditional Terrace Home
- Character Features With Contemporary Living
- Popular Village Location
- Walking Distance To The Village Centre
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Downstairs Three Piece Shower Suite
- On Street Parking
Welcome to Anthony Street! A quiet location set in the ever popular village of Rothley and within walking distance to a variety of amenities such as Bradley's supermarket, The Woodies Public House and Rothley C of E Primary Academy. Set proudly on the road is this two double bedroom traditional terrace home which Leaders Estate Agents are excited to introduce to the market with no upward chain.
Upon entering the property, a deceptively spacious lounge can be found with an exposed brick chimney breast and guides you into a kitchen diner. The kitchen briefly comprises of base and wall units, sink with drainer and gas cooker.
Following off the kitchen diner is a lobby which provides access to the garden and contemporary shower room which comprises of WC, shower and wash basin. The garden offers an array of mature plants with raised beds, lawn and gravel area, as well as a handy store.
On the first floor of the house, two double bedrooms can be found; the second bedroom enjoys views of the garden whilst the master bedroom benefits from the street view and has a fitted storage cupboard.
As well as this, there is on street parking, double glazing and gas central heating. Please contact Leaders to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Anthony Street, Rothley, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sileby Station1.9 miles
- Syston Station2.5 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Highly Rated
Leaders in Loughborough - rated Highly Rated for Sales in the Best Estate Agent Guide
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LOU210263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.