- A very pretty semi detached cottage
- Short level walk to village amenities
- Beautifully presented
- Bespoke modern kitchen with centre island/Bosch integral appliances
- Generous sized sitting room
- Dining Area/family room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- 3 further bedrooms
- Lawned front and rear gardens
An extremely well located cottage opposite local countryside and Saltwood Castle grounds and yet just a short level walk to village amenities including the high performing village primary school and Brockhill Park Performing Arts College which are also close by.
Commuting services are excellent if required with high speed rail links from nearby Sandling Station and Folkestone West into London St Pancras on HS1 in under an hour.
The M20 motorway provides access to the remainder of Kent and Eurotunnel in Cheriton offers connections to the Continent.
A surprisingly spacious and beautifully presented semi detached cottage enjoying a prime village location surrounded by pretty local countryside and castle grounds.
The accommodation is light and airy with generous living space and good size bedrooms. In equal measure, Becketts Terrace combines some traditional features with the more recent improvement of a bespoke modern kitchen with a centre island designed to compliment a modern day lifestyle. Stylishly presented and decorated in modern colours throughout, the entrance hall leads through to a generous sitting room with fireplace and built-in shelf units.
There is a cloakroom and utility area and beyond a recently fitted kitchen with "Bosch" integral appliances, a large centre island with quartz work surfaces.
This opens onto the dining and family area which is partially set beneath a vaulted roof and overlooks the rear garden with doors opening onto the patio area.
Rising to the first floor, there are four...
The property is approached by a lawned front garden and a pathway leading to the front door.
The west facing rear garden has a large paved terrace and is laid to lawn. There is side access.
We understand all main services are available.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandling Station0.9 miles
- Westenhanger Station2.1 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Colebrook Sturrock, acquired Paul Champion’s business: Champion & Co, in October 2013 and we have been keen to demonstrate that his excellent reputation and customer care was not lost by a wholesale and immediate re-branding of his branch in Saltwood.
Now, after more than two years, we feel that the benefits of our wider network that Colebrook Sturrock can offer should be fully shared seamlessly with our Saltwood branch.
Colebrook Sturrock have been selling quality homes in Saltwo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9988985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colebrook Sturrock, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.