Henthorn Road, Clitheroe, BB7
- Show Home now open
- Open-plan layout
- Space for a home office
- French doors to garden
- Separate laundry room
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Handy storage space
- Allocated Parking Spaces
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Miller Homes North West
The welcoming lounge opens on to a beautifully planned kitchen where feature FRENCH DOORS create a light, airy ambience. A separate LAUNDRY AREA helps keep the dining area free for relaxed entertaining, and the master bedroom includes an EN-SUITE shower and a useful built-in cupboard.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge - 3.566 x 4.494 metre
- Kitchen Dining - 3.341 x 3.837 metre
- Laundry - 1.08 x 1.964 metre
- WC - 1.08 x 1.78 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.098 x 3.28 metre
- En Suite - 1.21 x 2.034 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.379 x 3.263 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.042 x 2.177 metre
- Bathroom - 2.379 x 1.695 metre
Henthorn Road, Clitheroe, BB7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clitheroe Station1.4 miles
- Whalley Station2.4 miles
- Langho Station3.9 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8093300000002_3_50_100439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.