Bentley Avenue, Herne Bay
- 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Lapsed Planning Permission for 2 Semi Detached Properties
- Popular Studd Hill Location
- Walking Distance of Beach
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Please Quote Ref: JV0094
Please Quote Ref: JV0094
4 bedroom detached bungalow providing a potential development opportunity, subject to relevant permissions being obtained, having previously had planning permission for two semi detached properties. Situated in the ever popular Studd Hill area of Herne Bay, this property is just a short walk from the beach.
Inside, there is an entrance porch, lounge, breakfast area, kitchen, four bedrooms and a family bathroo as well as an additional seperate toilet.
Please note, part of the property is of non standard construction.
Porch - 3.3m x 1.6m
Lounge - 3.97m x 3.66m
Breakfast Area - 4.16m x 1.85m
Kitchen - 4.45m x 2.82m at max
Bed 1 - 4.05m x 3.57m
Bed 2 - 3.51m x 2.88m
Bed 3 - 3.33m x 2.6m
Bed 4 - 3.2m x 2.18m
Bathroom - 2.32m x 2.14m
Bentley Avenue, Herne Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herne Bay Station1.0 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe Station1.4 miles
- Whitstable Station2.8 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S34508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.