Little Birch, Herefordshire, HR2
- Guide Price £500,000 to £550,000
- Detached four/five bedroom property
- Restaurant/lounge with log burner
- Recently updated kitchen with further storage room
- Centre of the village with views over the countryside
- Private gardens with storage barn
- Conversion potential for extra accommodation
- Income potential from commercial side of the property
- Separate professional kitchen and bar/restaurant
- Mixed use property
A delightful cottage in the rural village of Little Birch yet only five miles from the city of Hereford. Great potential for extra income/Lifestyle
A delightful, highly versatile property set in the popular, rural village of Little Birch, only five miles from the city of Hereford. There are so many opportunities with this property, thanks to its restaurant/bar and the obvious bed and breakfast or holiday rental accommodation potential.
An expansive parking area leads you into the bar/dining area made all the cosier with its log burner. This commercial side of the property also benefits from a catering/professional kitchen, toilets and store.
Up a few steps and into the heart of the property you will find a large restaurant/lounge area. A large fireplace in one corner adds to the charm of this atmospheric property. A door at the far end leads to the domestic kitchen with range style cooker and views to the front. From the kitchen is accessed the cosy snug which leads into a utility room with a further storage area. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms - one of which is en suite - along with a family bathroom and a further single/office room. All benefit from large windows lending a sense of light and space.
To the rear of the property, there is a cottage garden surrounded by trees and mature shrubs. This leads onto a second, larger garden which is perfect for vegetable beds - ideal for those craving a more self-sufficient lifestyle. The Dutch style barn - accessed from the garden and backing onto the large parking area - has huge potential. Subject to the necessary permissions. Architectural plans have been commissioned and outline planning is being sought for a two bed holiday let.
This whole property offers its new owners the chance for a wonderful business or a complete lifestyle change (or both!). Architectural drawings and outline planning has already been sought for the barn. There is also lapsed planning to extend the property from the snug area to create further accommodation. Historical lapsed planning would suggest a relatively simple process to regain the necessary permissions for work to be carried out. Please contact the branch to find out more information and specifics about this wonderful property - a chance not to be missed.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Little Birch, Herefordshire, HR2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hereford Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 55+ networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4079803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.