- 1930s pavilion style bungalow with panoramic views
- Many original features
- Ideal retirement/ holiday home/ investment
- Ideal retirement/ holiday home/ investment
- Walking distance to beach and amenities in the village
- Golf course on the doorstep
- Flexible layout with large floored loft
- See views from lounge
- parking for 2 cars to the rear
Would you like the opportunity to purchase a fantastic 2/3 bedroom cottage bungalow in an elevated position with sea views. just minutes from the village of Lamlash?
How about being within a stones throw of the local golf course, surrounded in beautiful countryside with outstanding views, and within a short walk of the stunning coastline?
What about having flexible accommodation over the one level with the added benefit of a large floored loft which is ripe for conversion?
Would you like a warm and welcoming lounge to the front of the property with modern decor, wood laminate flooring, wood burning stove and sea views?
How about having a recently upgrade kitchen with cream shaker style units, contrasting wood effect worktops, tiled splashback, tiled flooring and integrated dishwasher, oven and ceramic hob?
What about a separate dining room/sitting room conveniently placed next to the kitchen which could easily be used as a 3rd bedroom if required?
Would you like 2 double bedrooms, one to the front and one to the rear, with both having fresh decor, contrasting flooring and built in storage, and one of the rooms with the original feature fireplace?
How about a lovely family bathroom, upgraded with full wall and floor tiling with modern suite, shower over the bath and fitted vanity units?
What about oil fired central heating and double glazing?
Would you like a long driveway with parking to the rear?
How about lovely gardens, easily maintained with mature trees, shrubs and hedging?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
For more information and to arrange viewing please give us a call on
Lamlash is located on the east coast of Arran between Brodick and Whiting Bay and sits in a bay facing the beautiful and historic Holy Isle. It is the largest village on Arran and home to a golf club, a yacht club, a supermarket as well as the islands hospital, high school, police station and council offices.
Lamlash Bay provides a safe mooring for boats and from the pier you can take a ferry to Holy Isle. Seals are often seen sunning themselves close to the shore and a large part of the bay is a No Take Zone (NTZ) so theres plenty to experience if youre a diver.
In Lamlash you can just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet or if you are looking for a more active holiday, there are plenty of sporting opportunities: watersports, golf, tennis, bowling, yoga or walking. There are lots of wonderful walks around the village from easy to ambitious, or you can hand over to Lucy Wallace from Arran Wild Walks and book a guided tour to discover Arrans breathtaking scenery and magnificent wildlife. Or why not stay in Lamlash as you walk a section of the stunning Arran Coastal Way.
And last but not least, Lamlash offers a very good choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants. Holiday accommodation includes award winning hotels, B&Bs, self catering holiday homes and a caravan & camp site.
Lounge 4.15m (13' 7") x 3.60m (11' 10")
Dining Room 3.80m (12' 6") x 3.80m (12' 6")
Kitchen 3.80m (12' 6") x 2.60m (8' 6")
Bedroom 1 4.40m (14' 5") x 3.60m (11' 10")
Bedroom 2 3.80m (12' 6") x 2.40m (7' 10")
Bathroom 2.60m (8' 6") x 1.90m (6' 3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardrossan Harbour Station13.7 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.