Sherra Craig, Bentpath, Langholm, DG13 0PB
- Well maintained, spacious and versatile five bedroom home, constructed in 2009.
- Fantastic views over rolling Dumfriesshire countryside.
- Agricultural land extending to 7.15 Ha ( 17.66 acres).
- Ground source heat pump and 18 4 KW Solar Panels with 15 years left of RHI payments.
- Natural pond offering the perfect potential to have in-hand fishings.
- Stretch of the Bent Burn and amenity woodland perfect for walking and enjoying the open countryside.
- Residential development opportunity with planning permission for a 4 bedroom family home and extensive garden.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with C & D Rural
We are delighted to present this unique opportunity to purchase a spacious well presented 5 bedroom family home with agricultural land and buildings with open views of the rolling Dumfriesshire countryside located in an area of outstanding beauty .
Sherra Craig is situated on the outskirts of the village of Bentpath, benefiting from a prominent south facing position and accessed off the B709 via its own private driveway. The property is situated 6 miles from Langholm. Langholm is well know for its love of Rugby and the Langholm Common Riding, a horse riding festival which attracts thousands of tourists annually. The town has a variety of independent retailers, cafés, pubs, hotels, restaurant’s, butchers and bakers as well as Langholm golf course, The Buccleuch Centre and both primary and secondary schools. The property benefits from the luxury of being rural whilst still having good transport links, with the A7 located 5 miles away and the A74 (M) 20 miles away.
The property provides great scope and opportunities for farming, equestrian or diversification in a superb location and therefore viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate both the secluded accessible location and the accommodation on offer.
Planning Office/website using reference number 21/0532/PIP. Any further planning enquiries can be directed to Dumfries and Galloway Council – .
Sherra Craig, Bentpath, Langholm, DG13 0PB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lockerbie Station11.7 miles
About the agent
C & D Rural, the land and estate agency department of C & D Auction Marts Limited, was set up in 1988 to provide a land and estate agency service for customers of the Longtown Auction Mart and the rural community.
The department was initially based in an office within the auction mart but in 1992 moved to new premises in Longtown High Street and has now relocated to a new purpose built office neighbouring the auction mart premises at Townfoot, Longtown. Over recent years the business h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C & D Rural, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.