St James Park Road, Northampton, NN5
- Freehold Block
- 9 One Bedroom And 1 Two Bedroom Apartments
- Popular Location Close To Northampton Train Station
- Close To Local Amenities
- Conversion Recently Finished To A High Standard
- Fully Tenanted
- Income Approx £85,000 Per Annum
Archways Real Estate are proud to present this "turn key" investment opportunity. Situated in a superb location which corners St James Park Road and Spencer Bridge Rd, close to Northampton train station and local amenities. The property briefly comprises nine, one bedroom and one, two bedroom apartments over two floors of a converted Iron Works factory. This opportunity provides the new owner with a simple turn key operation providing a healthy yield and future growth prospects.
117 St James Park Road (approx. 231 Sq. Ft.)
117 St James Park Road (approx. 444 Sq. Ft.)
117 St James Park Rd (approx. 365 Sq. Ft)
119 St James Park Rd (approx. 302 Sq. Ft.)
61 Spencer Bridge Road (approx 315 Sq. Ft.)
61a Spencer Bridge Road (approx. 351 Sq. Ft.)
61b Spencer Bridge Road (approx. 466 Sq. Ft.)
61c (i) Spencer Bridge Road (approx. 356 Sq. Ft.)
61c (ii) Spencer Bridge Road (approx. 270 Sq.Ft.)
61c (iii) Spencer Bridge Road (approx. 372 Sq. Ft.)
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3Brochure 4
St James Park Road, Northampton, NN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station0.3 miles
About the agent
With over 40 years combined experience in facilitating our clients dream moves, we are delighted to welcome you to Archways Real Estate.
We are Northamptonshire’s new premier Agency for private individuals, developers and investors who deserve the very best experience real estate has to offer. We aim to provide unparalleled service, guidance, and advice on your way to achieving your goals.
Our private clients will feel the difference immediately once chauffeur driven to our stunn
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20663189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archways Real Estate, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.