Charlbury Gardens, Ilford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- Stunning Three Bedroom House
- Close to Both Seven Kings & Goodmayes Station
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Beautiful Landscaped Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Available Now
Charlbury Gardens, Ilford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seven Kings Station0.3 miles
- Goodmayes Station0.5 miles
- Newbury Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1989, Kurtis Property Services are a professional Estate, Letting and Management Agency based in Ilford and Wanstead. The agency specialises in residential sales, lettings, and property management services throughout London and Essex. Operating from two central locations, our Ilford office covers East London and also caters for surrounding areas such as Seven Kings and Dagenham, whilst our Wanstead branch covers West Essex.
Here at Kurtis we offer our clients a tailor-mad
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30763870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kurtis Property, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.