- Three bedroom semidetached house
- Good size open plan lounge/diner
- Fitted kitchen
- Double glazed conservatory
- Ground floor bathroom with shower
- First floor WC
- Well stocked rear garden
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Prime location
- Original EPC rating: E
LOUNGE 12' 4" x 10' 11" (3.76m x 3.33m) Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, cast iron fireplace, open plan to dining area.
DINING AREA 12' 4" x 10' 11" (3.76m x 3.33m) Double glazed window to rear aspect onto conservatory, radiator, doorway to kitchen.
KITCHEN 11' 1" x 8' 11" (3.38m x 2.72m) Double glazed window to side aspect, under stairs cupboard, fitted base and wall units, one and a quarter bowl porcelain sink unit inset into solid wood work tops, built in electric oven and four ring hob with hood above. door to bathroom and conservatory.
BATHROOM Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, white suite, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, fitted tiled shower cubical, close coupled wc, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling.
CONSERVATORY 17' 1" x 9' 2" (5.21m x 2.79m) Double glazed French doors to rear garden, obscure double glazed door to side passage leading to front gate, double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, wood effect flooring, space for washing machine, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Radiator, smooth ceiling, over stairs cupboard, loft access.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 10" x 11' (4.83m x 3.35m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, wash hand basin with vanity unit.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 5" x 9' 1" (3.48m x 2.77m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, cast iron fireplace, wash hand basin with vanity unit.
BEDROOM THREE 9' x 8' 6" (2.74m x 2.59m) Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling, built in cupboard, wall mounted gas boiler.
WC Double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin and close couple wc.
REAR GARDEN 73' (22.25m) approx. in length. Commences with a paved patio area, timber shed/hobby room, greenhouse, path through well stocked and mature flower beds, area laid to lawn, panelled fencing.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham-on-Crouch Station0.2 miles
- Southminster Station2.0 miles
- Althorne Station3.0 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Burnham On Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.