Hillside Park, Bargoed
- Great Size Family Home
- Double Garage
- Stunning Views
- Great Location
This Victorian family home is positioned close to Bargoed Town Centre, making commuting to Cardiff, Bristol and beyond easy.
Peter Alan are pleased to offer for sale this Generous sized semi detached property, with an elevated with view of surrounding mountains. This attractive property comprises of; Very generous lounge with stunning views, dining room, large kitchen/diner, utility, ground floor wc, 3 double sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is also Complemented with PVC double glazing throughout, gas central heating, lawned front garden with stunning plantation, rear garden with patio and multi car drive leading to very large double garage allowing ample off road parking.
Lounge 29' x 14' 8" ( 8.84m x 4.47m )
Carpeted flooring, painted walls, PVC bay window to front aspect, PVC bay window to side, feature wooden fireplace with over ,
Dining Room 14' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.28m )
laminate flooring, painted walls, decorative coved ceiling, .
Kitchen/diner 18' x 12' ( 5.49m x 3.66m )
Very generous in size, PVC window to rear aspect, timber panel wall and floor units,ample storage space, sink with mixer tap over, split level electric oven/gas hob, part glazed PVC door to rear garden and side panel walk through to large utility.
Wall and floor units, 'Worcester' combination boiler.
Ground Floor Wc
PVC window to side, low level wc, wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.30m )
PVC window to front aspect with views across the valley, wardrobes on main wall up and over the bed insert, laminate floor, decorative coving, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Panel door, PVC window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes,
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.39m )
PVC window to front again with views, decorative coving and beading to ceiling, laminate floor.
Two PVC windows to rear, corner 'Jacuzzi' style bath, vanity sink, wc, wide shower with electric shower unit (not inspected working) partly tiled, vinyl floor, radiator.
Front - Gate, path, lawn and flower borders, steps, path access to front door.
Rear - Paved area, flowerbed, steps up to level area, shed and greenhouse, further access to drive and garage.
Garage: 26' wide, pitched roof, double garage/workshop, power and light, double gates to. multi car drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Hillside Park, Bargoed
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gilfach Fargoed Station0.2 miles
- Bargoed Station0.7 miles
- Pengam Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD303730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.