South Coast Road, Peacehaven
- Situated on the A259 Coast Rd
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- UPVC D/G, GCH, Cavity Insul
- Bathroom & Separate W.C.
- Scope to convert the Loft
- Parking for several Vehicles
Living Room 5.13m (16' 10") x 3.41m (11' 2")
Kitchen 3.64m (11' 11") x 2.75m (9' 0")
Conservatory 3.75m (12' 4") x 1.67m (5' 6")
Bedroom 4.20m (13' 9") x 3.13m (10' 3")
Bedroom 2 3.30m (10' 10") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Bedroom 3 3.27m (10' 9") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Front Garden Forecourt parking & Drive
Rear Garden .
Garage 4.45m (14' 7") x 2.35m (7' 9")
The owners said:
We moved here because we could see our children/teenagers getting off the bus from Brighton (day and night) and bedroom 2 and 3 are the same size, no arguments as there is no box room and both rooms are big enough to accommodate their friends and they are separate from our bedroom. Also we were planning to have 3 bedrooms, toilet and bathroom upstairs.
I now want to move nearer my Grandchildren in Saltdean so they can walk from school to mine.
South Coast Road, Peacehaven
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newhaven Town Station2.8 miles
- Newhaven Harbour Station2.8 miles
- Newhaven Marine Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Open House nationwide estate agents make buying, selling or renting a house quick and easy. As a national network of online estate agents with a localised presence, we offer honest expert advice at a time when it’s convenient for you. Our local dedicated teams make sure that your move progresses as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Offering a revolutionary new concept in estate agency, we are able to deliver a fully personalised estate agency service at a fraction of the cost of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OPQM000178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.