Church Street, Stockport
- Usable cellar space
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bright and stylish accommodation
- Close to local amenities
- Spacious private courtyard
- Immaculately presented
This fabulous two bedroom end terrace property has a lot to offer, with high ceilings, plenty of charm and well-proportioned living space.
The property boasts a large front lounge and modern kitchen with access to the private rear courtyard. The first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary three piece bathroom suite. There is also a cellar chamber accessed from the kitchen which is ideal for additional storage.
This charming house is ideal for first time buyers and investors alike and must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Church Street, Stockport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stockport Station0.8 miles
- Heaton Chapel Station0.9 miles
- Reddish South Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Gascoigne Halman are an award winning estate agency with 22 networked offices. The Heaton Moor Branch is managed by Adam Sibiga who has over 16 years’ experience in the property industry.
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 826380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Heatons Moor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.