Doeford Close, Culcheth
- Prestigious Executive Detached
- Fantastic Family Living Space
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms. Conservatory
- Study. Cloakroom/ WC. Utility
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Generous Corner Plot Position
- Scope to Extend (STP)
- Desirable Culcheth Village Location
Occupying a prime corner plot position at the head of a cul-de-sac, this is a great opportunity to acquire a substantial size detached property with scope for further extension (subject to the usual consents), within such a desirable area.
An internal viewing will reveal an inviting entrance hall with a cloakroom/ WC, a study to the front aspect, a generous lounge with sliding doors which open into the conservatory addition with patio doors onto the rear garden, double doors off the lounge leading into the dining room which could be used as a playroom and then a door into the fully fitted breakfast kitchen which opens into the utility and integral double garage to the ground floor living space.To the first floor, there are four double bedrooms, the master benefitting from an ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes with a bay window to the front aspect and family bathroom which is a fitted with a three-piece suite in white with chrome fittings. There is also ample storage via fitted wardrobes in bedrooms two and four.
Externally there is a large driveway which in turn leads to the integral double garage with an electric door, power and light and mature planting to the front and an access gate to the side of the garage which leads to the rear garden. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed private garden which is laid mainly to lawn with well-established borders, a paved patio area perfect for making the most of those sunny days and evenings with friends and family, and is also ripe for further extension to the side and rear! Our current sellers have previously had plans passed for a single storey extension to the rear (ask our team for further details).
Perfectly situated within walking distance of Twiss Green Primary School and the wide choice of amenities that Culcheth village offers including its selection of bars and restaurants, this is a superb opportunity not to be missed!
Early viewings are highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Doeford Close, Culcheth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birchwood Station3.4 miles
- Glazebrook Station3.6 miles
- Newton-le-Willows Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Harper Williams, where we live and breathe our passion for people and property, and love bringing the two together!
Our 14 years' experience in selling residential property has taught us that every house has a different story, and each seller on a different journey, while every buyer has a different dream. We are the glue that helps to pull it all together.
It is our job to fully understand what you are hoping to achieve from your house move, and then help come up with
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10928910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harper Williams, Warrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.