Strathaven Terrace, Dundee, DD4
- Open plan kitchen/dining with french doors to garden
- Range and choice of stylish kitchens
- Porcelanosa tiling and chrome downlights to bathroom/shower room
- Chrome towel rail to family bathroom
- Downstairs shower room
- Fitted wardrobes to beds 1 & 2
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Monobloc driveway
- Solar panels fitted
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Merchant Homes
Merchant Homes are delighted to return to complete a second phase of our much admired Summerfied Park development.
Completed in 2017, the development was a great success and sold out over a period of a few months.
Merchant Homes enjoy a reputation for superior design and craftsmanship, taking pride in the provision of a specification second to none in our sector of the market.
The house types at Summerfield Park phase II are amongst our most popular and have the hallmarks of excellence in finish and quality of material and fittings.
Summerfield Park will offer a range of three bedroom family homes , namely, the Blair and Arran semi-detached homes and the Jura detached style home.
Summerfield Park is ideally placed for convenient access to all amenities essential for family life with schools, transport, shopping and entertainment all close by.
Summerfield Park... a place to call home
Strathaven Terrace, Dundee, DD4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broughty Ferry Station2.1 miles
- Balmossie Station3.0 miles
- Dundee Station3.0 miles
About the development
- A development of spacious 2 & 3 bed family homes..
- Family living where quality, style & value come as standard
Merchant Homes is an award-winning house builder who has earned a reputation for designing and building desirable homes that are renowned for exceptional quality, innovation and value.
Our company was founded in 2007 by a team of property experts who set out to bring a fresh approach to the market to create new build homes that go beyond expectations with built in flexibility to adapt to a family’s changing lifestyle. This principle underpins our business. Our passion and commitment r
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Blair1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Merchant Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.