Harvest Court, St Albans
- Two Bedroom Retirement Property
- Modern Kitchen
- Lifts To All Floors
- Practically Located Within a Secure Development
- Walking Distance of a Tesco Express, Doctors and Pharmacy
- Residents Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Virtual Tour Available
A well presented two bedroom top floor RETIREMENT property in the desirable Harvest Court development.
A two bedroom top floor apartment for the over 55's overlooking the well maintained communal garden. Further benefits include a communal laundry room, well-maintained communal gardens, parking for residents and visitors. The development has an on-site scheme manager which gives residents peace of mind, yet allows fully independent living.
Harvest Court is located to the North side of the city close to a local shopping parade that includes a Tesco Express, pharmacy, doctors and dentist surgeries. There is also a regular bus route into the town centre.
Storage cupboard, storage heater and carpet.
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' 5" into bay ( 5.46m x 4.09m into bay )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage heater, coving to ceiling and carpet.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.67m )
Shaker style fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiled, electric oven, electric hob with cookerhood, intergrated fridge/freezer and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 10" into wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 3.91m into wardrobes x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.91m max x 2.36m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and carpet.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and vanity, extractor fan, wc, heated towel rail and partly tiled.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Harvest Court, St Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station1.9 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station2.5 miles
- Park Street Station3.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Marshalswick for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MWK304353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Marshalswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.