Leeds Road, Dewsbury, WF12
- Spacious Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- New Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Island
- New Fitted Bathroom with Four Piece Suite
- Off Street Parking
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing Highly Advised
Through uPVC double glazed door with central heating radiator, laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor.
15' 0" x 14' 10" (4.57m x 4.52m)
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, focal point open fireplace with multifuel stove, wall lights and coving to the ceiling.
15' 0" x 17' 11" (4.57m x 5.47m)
Having a range of fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces incorporating an acrylic sink with drainer and complementary splashback tiling, built in electric oven and hob with extractor above, breakfast island and plumbing for washing machine. With two central heating radiators, laminate flooring, double glazed windows to the side and rear, spotlights to the ceiling and focal point open fireplace with multifuel stove.
9' 11" x 9' 10" (3.02m x 3m)
With double glazed windows to the side and rear, laminate flooring and French doors leading to the rear.
Having a double glazed window to the front and access to further store rooms.
With central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the side.
15' 0" x 9' 5" (4.56m x 2.88m)
Having a double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
14' 11" x 9' 6" (4.55m x 2.9m)
Having a double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
8' 2" x 8' 9" (2.49m x 2.66m)
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and built in cupboard.
8' 9" x 8' 1" (2.67m x 2.46m)
With four piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin vanity unit, low level WC, panelled bath and walk in shower. Having complementary tiled walls, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
13' 11" x 16' 4" (4.24m x 4.98m)
Having a double glazed Velux windows to the rear, central heating radiator and under eaves storage cupboard.
To the rear of the property, there is a garden with timber decking and hardstanding area to the side. To the front, there is a further garden and driveway to the side providing off street parking.
Leeds Road, Dewsbury, WF12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station0.8 miles
- Dewsbury Station1.0 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.5 miles
About the agent
These are just some of the reasons why Whitegates is one of the leading estate agents in Dewsbury selling over 21 million pounds worth of property in 2015:
-Fabulous town centre office position
-Network of 300 offices nationwide
-Qualified experienced staff with local knowledge
-Open Houses* Social Media
-In house lettings managing 350 properties around Dewsbury
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DEW210209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.