Room 2, 6 Vernon Street, BL1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Double room in a house share
- Available immediately
- Bills included in the rent
- Communal living areas
- Located close to Bolton town centre
- White goods and furnished living areas
- Video viewing available
- Suitable for single person
- Well presented accommodation
- Call today
The communal areas comprise:
Entrance hallway, downstairs WC with handwash basin.
The fully fitted kitchen includes oven, gas hob and kitchen sink drainer unit, white goods include - washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher and there is also a microwave, kettle and toaster.
Living room includes sofa and chairs, coffee table, TV and dining table and chairs is located in the second reception room.
This bedroom shares a modern shower room with one other bedroom which is located on the same floor
The whole property benefits from neutral decor, double glazing, gas central heating, and rear enclosed garden. All bills are included in the rental price.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Room 2, 6 Vernon Street, BL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton Station0.8 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.4 miles
- Moses Gate Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest-established and most respected lettings and estate agents in the North West of England, with almost 100 years-experience in property sales and lettings. We have a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire, which makes us ideal if you are looking for a property to rent or a property to let.
As well as the Entwistle Green network, we are part of the Countrywide group, who have over 1300 branches that extend from the Isle of Wight to Sco
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000667083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.