Fencer Hill Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Second Floor Apartment
- On Site Sauna & Gym
- No Onward Chain
- Furniture Can Be Negotiated
- Secure Gated Parking
- Excellent Location
- Secure Entrance
Immaculately presented high specification two bedroom apartment, second floor apartment, offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The building is set in the grounds of McCracken Park close to many local amenities at Brunton Park and within easy access to the shops and restaurants on Gosforth High Street and Newcastle City Centre, with further amenities being accessed via the nearby A1 Motorway.
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises:- communal entrance (with security code entrance), entrance hall with storage cupboards, lounge, kitchen with inbuilt appliances, two bedrooms:- the master benefiting from an en-suite and there is also a three piece bathroom. Externally there are communal gardens, on site parking, bike store and a feature of the development is the gym/sauna room for the sole use of the residents which is free of charge.
For more information and to book your viewing please call our Gosforth branch.
Covid 19 Viewing Guidelines
For the safety of our clients, yourselves and our staff we are currently only allowing viewings to go ahead if viewers wear appropriate PPE (masks and gloves). Social distancing rules must also be adhered to at all times. Where possible we will encourage vendors to leave the property while the viewing is going ahead. We also will only allow 2 people to view a property at any one time.
BrochuresFencer Hill Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Fencer Hill Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Regent Centre Metro Station0.8 miles
- Wansbeck Road Metro Station1.1 miles
- Fawdon Metro Station1.1 miles
About the agent
A Market Leader
Jan Forster Estates is firmly established as one of the leading independent Estate Agents in the North East, with a network of branches in prime locations across the region. Since opening our first branch in Gosforth in 2004, we have built an enviable reputation for providing a personal, professional and innovative approach to buying, selling, letting, renting and managing property, along with a proven track record of achieving results.Profe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30767703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Forster Estates, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.