Espedair Street, Paisley
- Well presented and well proportioned ground floor flat
- Gas central heating with combi boiler
- Double glazing
- Communal grounds
- Ideal buy to let flat
- Early viewing is advised!
Well presented and well proportioned ground floor flat situated within a traditional sandstone building. Ideal buy to let flat and early internal viewing is advised!
Well presented and well proportioned ground floor flat situated within a traditional sandstone building. The property is ideally located for access to local amenities including shops and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with electricity meter / circuit breakers cupboard and a built-in storage cupboard. The spacious front facing lounge has a marble fireplace with matching plinth and hearth and a log effect electric fire. The kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel electric hob, oven and extractor hood. There is also an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. There are two double bedrooms, one of which has a built-in cupboard housing the "Vokera" combi boiler. The bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin with a wall mounted mirror above and a bath with tiling above and an over-bath shower and screen. In addition there is a panelled ceiling with six recessed spotlights and wood effect vinyl flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and communal grounds to the rear. Ideal buy to let flat and early internal viewing is advised!
Lounge 13' 2" x 13' 1" extending to 13' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.99m extending to 4.19m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 5' 5" ( 3.71m x 1.65m )
Bedroom One 12' extending to 16' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.66m extending to 4.90m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.01m x 2.87m )
Bathroom 12' x 5' 3" ( 3.66m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Espedair Street, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.1 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station0.6 miles
- Hawkhead Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Paisley Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Paisley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI109495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.