Upper West Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2
- Grade II Listed Family Residence
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Centrally Located
- Wealth Of Period Features
- Plot Of Just Under 0.5 Acres
Of exceptional charm and character, this enviably located Grade II listed period family home is offered to the market for the first time since 1975. Set on a beautifully landscaped plot extending to just under 0.5 of an acre and with a self-contained split level annexe, the property poses a unique opportunity for the purchaser to acquire a striking residence boasting a wealth of period features in the high ceilings and attractive fireplace surrounds and with well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors plus basement.
Set back from Upper West Street, the property’s elegant and welcoming tone is set on approaching the imposing entrance porch leading to a spacious entrance hall befitting the property’s grandeur. Each of the front reception rooms have working fireplaces with the rear reception room leading via French doors to a delightful seating area. The kitchen and breakfast room situated to the rear would lend themselves to reconfiguring if required to create an area suited to modern family lifestyles.
On the first floor, three bedrooms are served by two bathrooms and on the second floor are two further bedrooms.
The former stables have been converted to create a self-contained two bedroom annexe with private entrance or can be accessed via the main house.
Of particular note are the established front and rear gardens, designed with evident care and providing colour throughout the seasons. Thoughtfully placed seating areas can be found in various locations within the grounds which incorporate a pond, wisteria and rose covered walkway and a walled garden to the eastern boundary.
Upper West Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reigate Station0.4 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station2.0 miles
- Redhill Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Jackson-Stops Reigate which opened in Spring 2017 and extends the network of Jackson-Stops offices across the country to 45. Reigate is a bustling and prosperous old market town situated just to the south of the North Downs. Reigate has a good selection of mainstream and individual shops and many popular restaurants. Schooling is excellent with some highly rated schools both in the state and independent sectors.
Jackson-Stops was established in 1910 and is an independent es
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RGT210133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Stops, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.