Church Road, Gelligaer, HENGOED
- Self Contained Annex
- Set in a peaceful location
- Ample off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Enough room for Home Working
- Beautiful Gardens
Peter Alan are delighted to present for sale this substantial sized detached property with Annex located in the sought after area of Hengoed. The property is within easy access via Road and Rail to neighbouring towns and Cities and is sits within a peaceful setting enjoying stunning grounds.
Peter Alan are delighted to present for sale this substantial sized detached property with additional accomadation situated in a conservation area, directly opposite Gelligaer Roman Forts. The property is within easy access within 20 minutes via Road and Rail to neighbouring towns and Cities and is sits within a peaceful setting enjoying stunning grounds. With a gated entrance and ample off road parking this property briefly comprises of; A spacious open plan lounge diner with original log burning stove, Fully fitted kitchen, A fantastic family room, whilst upstairs boasts Four double bedrooms with the master including a dresser and En-suite bathroom.
In addition to this property the self contained single level accomadation comprises of; Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom and two bedrooms.
If you and your family and are looking to move in together please look no further and contact us to arrange your viewing for this.
Porch 8' 1" x 3' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.14m )
Via the wooden front door providing access through to the Lounge/diner.
Lounge/diner 30' 9" x 11' 10" ( 9.37m x 3.61m )
A great sized open plan room to enjoy amazing family nights in with, parquet flooring, smooth plastered walls, centre ceiling lights with ceiling rose, two windows to front aspect and original log burner with solid oak mantle over.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
Open plan to the Family room this additional space is ideal for boasting large gatherings.
Family Room 19' 9" x 18' 9" ( 6.02m x 5.71m )
Open plan to the Dining room, This additional living space offers stunning features such as, Beams to the ceilings with Velux windows and two French doors opening to the gardens. This room is also complimeted by the origional servants bell.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
A good sized fully fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor wooden units, Belfast sink with mixer tap over, space for range cooker, double glazed window to rear aspect, spotlights to ceiling, tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom 22' 3" x 17' 3" ( 6.78m x 5.26m )
An extremely generous sized bedroom with carpeted flooring, triple fitted wardrobes, two velux windows to front aspect, window to rear aspect, access to En-Suite bathroom.
En-Suite 10' 9" x 6' 1" ( 3.28m x 1.85m )
A fully fitted three piece bathroom suite with window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.63m )
Another generous sized double bedroom with wooden flooring, fitted sharps wardrobes and dressing table, two windows to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
Another generous double bedroom with solid oak flooring, window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls and 19th century wall mounted safe.
Bedrom Four 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Another generous sized double bedroom with solid oak flooring, smooth plastered walls and window to rear aspect.
Family Bathroom 11' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.11m )
Tiled walls and floor, free standing bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
Annexe Lounge 13' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.12m )
A great sized lounge complete with carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls and double glazed French doors opening out to garden.
Annexe Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
A fully fitted kitchen with ample wall and floor storage units, tiled flooring, tiled splash back to walls, sink with mixer tap over, electric over and gas hob with extractor over.
Annexe Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect.
Annexe Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 5' 7" ( 4.24m x 1.70m )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, window to rear aspect.
Annexe Bathroom 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
Walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, window to rear aspect.
To the outside of the property boasts a well manicured large lawned area being overlooked by a recently installed raised deck with driveway and gated access. To the side and rear of the property offers two patio areas and a further gated driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Church Road, Gelligaer, HENGOED
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pengam Station1.1 miles
- Hengoed Station1.8 miles
- Gilfach Fargoed Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD303402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.