Ashwell Street, Netherfield, Nottingham, NG4 2FQ
- Traditional Semi-Detached House Offering Scope For Modernisation & Improvement
- Entrance Hall, Bay Windowed Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen & Toilet To Ground Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms, Study/Nursery/Bedroom Three & Bathroom To The First Floor
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Small Forecourt Yard To The Front
- Nicely Positioned Towards The End Of A No-Through Road
- Conveniently Located Just A Short Walk From Plenty Of Amenities In Netherfield
- Bus & Rail Links Very Close To Hand & Not Far From Colwick Country Park
- Victoria Retail Park Also Close-By With National Retailers Including Boots, M&S Food Hall, Morrisons & Starbucks
- Likely To Appeal To A Variety Of Type Of Buyers
- Sold With The Benefit Of No Onward Chain
A traditional semi-detached with deceptively spacious accommodation set out ground and first floor levels.
Having been in the ownership of the current Vendor for over fifteen years the property and is now being offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain.
The ground floor has accommodation consisting of an entrance hall, bay windowed lounge, separate dining room with french doors to the garden, a kitchen and a useful cloakroom with toilet. There are two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a study/nursery to the first floor.
The property is in need of some modernisation and is therefore an opportunity for any new owner to create a special home to their own requirements and specification.
Externally, there is a small fore-court yard area to the front separating the property from the pavement and, to the rear, an enclosed rear garden with a good level of privacy.
The property is located towards the end of a no-through road just a short walk from local amenities and transport links.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
A copy of the EPC is available upon request. The Energy Efficiency Rating is 'D' 60.
Council Tax Band A, for which the charge for 2021/2022 is £1,387.42. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
ENTRANCE HALL: 12' x 3'4
LOUNGE: 14'10 into bay window x 11'5 into alcove
DINING ROOM: 12' x 11'10 into alcove
KITCHEN: 15'10 x 8'2 at widest measurements
GROUND FLOOR WC: 3'5 x 3'1
BEDROOM ONE: 15'1 into alcove x 11'11
BEDROOM TWO: 12'2 x 9'3 into alcove
STUDY/NURSERY: 9'1 x 4'9
BATHROOM: 7'11 x 6'3
£175,000.00 (one hundred and seventy five thousand pounds).
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion and sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
Strictly by appointment through and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendor's Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Ashwell Street, Netherfield, Nottingham, NG4 2FQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlton Station0.2 miles
- Netherfield Station0.5 miles
- Radcliffe (Notts) Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce
Burton Joyce Business Centre 49c Main Street Burton Joyce Nottingham NG14 5DX
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG42BSFQ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.