Hillside Terrace, Blackwood
- No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance To Blackwood High Street
- Spacious Garden with Raised Deck
- Viewings highly recommended
Superbly presented detached property which is located within short proximity to Blackwood Town Centre with excellent local amenities and transport links.
Peter Alan are delighted to present this well presented three bedroom detached property ideally situated within close proximity of local amenities, major road networks and rail links. The accommodation briefly comprises: to the ground floor: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory and kitchen. Whilst to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Other features include gas central heating, double glazing, rear enclosed garden with driveway to the side of the property. Viewing highly recommended in order to fully appreciate. No Chain.
Lounge 9' 9" x 12' 2" ( 2.97m x 3.71m )
Oak effect flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front, cornice and coved ceilings.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Oak effect flooring, central heating radiator, feature wood paneled flooring, UPVC double glazed French doors to excellent conservatory extension, cornice and cornice ceilings, opening to:
Kitchen 14' 3" x 7' ( 4.34m x 2.13m )
Tiled flooring, modern fitted range of wall and base units with hard wood roll top preparation work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated stainless steel hob oven and extractor, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing and space for American fridge freezer, breakfast bar, splash back tiling, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear with pleasant outlook over rear garden, wall mounted combination boiler, cornice and coved ceilings.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
Carpeted flooring, Central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window and French doors opening onto rear decked area.
Split level landing area, loft access, central heating radiator, cornice and coved ceilings.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 14' 7" ( 3.86m x 4.45m )
Wood Effect Laminate flooring, Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, central heating radiator, cornice and coved ceilings.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.84m )
Wood Effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 5' 9" x 7' 1" ( 1.75m x 2.16m )
Carpeted flooring, Central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 4' x 9' 7" ( 1.22m x 2.92m )
Laminate flooring, modern fitted suite of paneled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled splash back walls with obscure UPVC double glaze window to side.
To the rear of the property is good sized pleasant landscaped garden consisting of a raised decked sitting area with pleasant views, mainly laid to lawn garden and stone chipping's/borders, side access to front. To the side of the property is a driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Hillside Terrace, Blackwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pengam Station1.4 miles
- Gilfach Fargoed Station1.7 miles
- Hengoed Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD303721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.