Stapleton Hall Road, Stroud Green
- 2 double bedrooms
- Split Level Victorian conversion
- Deep bay window
- Stroud Green conservation area
- Spacious reception area
- 0.6 miles from Finsbury Park Station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Davies & Davies
Classic checkerboard walkway welcomes you inside, where rich wood flooring and fresh white walls proliferate. A deep bay fronted reception room awaits to the front of the apartment, with space for both lounge furniture and office areas if desired. Recessed spot lighting illuminates two inbuilt shelving alcoves, each framing a thick wooden fireplace surround.
Next door you’ll find the first bedroom, hosting views across neighbouring rooftops and enough space for your double bed, wardrobe and perhaps a study area should you wish. Through the hallway, the cream and wooden kitchen resides towards the rear of the property. A multitude of space saving solutions reside here, including a solid wood foldable worktop, inbuilt spice racks and floating kitchen towel holder surround a wealth of cabinetry and contemporary appliances.
Your bathroom sits adjacent, with double glazed windows spilling light over the contemporary rectangular washbasin, mirrored wall cabinet and two shower heads over the full sized bathtub. Last but not least your second double bedroom awaits next door, in neutral shades and wooden floors, providing more treetop views from the original sash window.
Stapleton Hall Road is an attractive, long and winding street full of Victorian and Edwardian buildings. The area is in close proximity to Finsbury Park tube station which is serviced by the Victoria, Piccadilly and National Rail lines. Local primary and secondary schools have both been rated as good with many outstanding features in the most recent Ofsted reports. For more information on the local area, check out our Neighbourhood Guides.
BrochuresBrochureStapleton Hall Road, Stroud Green
Stapleton Hall Road, Stroud Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.1 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.6 miles
- Harringay Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30758762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.