Asylum Road Peckham SE15
- Measuring 1748 sqft
- Period Features Throughout
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 45ft Private Rear Garden
- Close To Transport Links
- Three Storey Victorian Family Home
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
Rarely available, five bedroom three storey end of terrace Victorian family home situated just a stones’ throw from Queens Road Station. Packed full of period features, such as; sash windows, tall ceilings and decorative coving throughout, this charming property oozes character.
The lower ground floor boasts its own entrance and comprises of; two double bedrooms, one of which benefits from an en-suite and a kitchen/utility room to the rear. The raised ground floor, which is the main entrance level, comprises of; a large through lounge with tasteful wooden flooring and focal fireplaces as well as access via French doors to a quaint balcony and stairs down to a private 45ft rear garden. To the rear of the first floor is a fully fitted kitchen. On the top floor are three bedrooms with the master to the front, as well as a large family bathroom with his & hers sink to the rear. Also benefitting from a well-kept front garden which sets the house back from the road.
Asylum Road is an attractive tree-lined residential street made up of mostly late-Victorian yellow-brick, town houses and villas. Located just a short walk (0.1mi) from Queens Road station as well as within easy reach of Peckham Rye (0.6mi) & Nunhead (0.7mi) which all offer fast & frequent services into central London. Positioned within close proximity of green space such as Burgess Park (0.8mi) which is Southwark's largest park. Also just a short walk from the Old Kent Road (0.2mi), which is due to receive two new stations as a result of the Bakerloo line extension which is planned to begin construction in 2023.
Queens Road high street is found just a few moments walk and offers an array of independent shops, bars and restaurants including Kudu - our personal favourite.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Asylum Road Peckham SE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.2 miles
- Peckham Rye Station0.6 miles
- Nunhead Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P246627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Peckham Rye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.