Blyton Road, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 1HG
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOUSE WITH THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & EN-SUITE
- POPULAR MODERN ESTATE LOCATION WITH OPEN OUTLOOK TO THE REAR
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION INCLUDES RECEPTION HALL WITH W.C, SUPERB 'L' SHAPED 19' FAMILY ROOM & DINING KITCHEN, 19' LOUNGE/DINER
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER PLUS LARGE MAIN BEDROOM WITH JULIETTE BALCONY & EN-SUITE
- TWO PAIRS OF FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO THE REAR GARDEN, FRONT DRIVE
- EPC RATING B
With composite entrance door, radiator, wood style flooring, stairs leading off with storage under and skirting lights, lovely tall overstairs window.
1.96m (6' 5") x 1.19m (3' 11")
With toilet, hand basin, radiator, extractor.
FAMILY ROOM & DINING KITCHEN
5.87m (19' 3") overall x 4.95m (16' 3") / 2.90m (9' 6")
With both sitting and dining areas and beautifully fitted with grey high gloss base and wall cupboards, worksurfaces with matching tiled splashbacks, inset 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit with hose tap, built under oven, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass cooker hood above, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, skirting lights, downlights, breakfast bar, radiator, wood style flooring through, pvc window overlooking the garden and pvc double doors to the garden with open outlook.
LOUNGE / DINER
5.89m (19' 4") x 2.90m (9' 6")
With 2 radiators, downlights, pvc window to the front elevation, pvc double doors to the garden with open outlook.
With stunning pvc vertical window brining in lots of light, radiator, access to roof space, downlights.
4.17m (13' 8") x 4.22m (13' 10")
With downlights, pvc double doors to a Juliette Balcony, radiator, wall T.V points.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
2.13m (7' 0")x 1.60m (5' 3")
With tiled shower enclosure with screen door, hand basin, W.C, chrome vertical towel radiator, downlights, extractor, opaque pvc window.
2.67m (8' 9") x 1.83m (6' 0")maximum
With bath with shower and screen over, tiled splashbacks, hand basin, W.C, chrome vertical towel radiator, opaque pvc window.
3.45m (11' 4") x 2.92m (9' 7")
With downlights, wall T.V point, radiator, pvc window to the rear elevation (facing a field).
3.99m (13' 1") x 2.34m (7' 8")
With pvc window to the front elevation, radiator, downlights, wall T.V point.
To the front are lawned garden areas, driveway and paths.
A gate leads to the rear garden which offers a high degree of privacy with paving, sun deck with perimeter lights, cold water tap, shed, exterior lighting.
We believe this property to be Freehold. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquires.
The agents have not inspected or tested any of the services or service installations and purchasers should rely on their own survey.
By prior appointment with Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Blyton Road, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 1HG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station1.2 miles
- Havenhouse Station4.0 miles
- Wainfleet Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Hunters is the UK’s fastest growing, independent estate agency chain. We are the largest estate agency franchise network with over 100 branches throughout the country.
Our ambition is to become the nation’s favourite estate agency brand by 2015 and to achieve this we intend to invest more time, money, expertise and technology than any other estate agent. We established our business in 1992 on firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and the best possible re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TSKSP223854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.