Westthorpe Grove, Birmingham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- WHITE SUITE Family Bathroom
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- IMPRESSIVE Sized Living Room
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- Close To Birmingham City Centre
- 3 Double Bedrooms
The Property Compromises:
* Cul De Sac Location
* Secure Fobbed Communal Entrance
* GENEROUSLY SIZED, OPEN PLAN Living/Diner With Patio Doors Onto Balcony
* White Kitchen With Integrated Oven/Hob/Extractor and Pantry
* White Suite Family Bathroom Tiled Floor with BATH and Electric SHOWER,
* SPACIOUS Master Bedroom, with Built-In Storage
* DOUBLE SECOND Bedroom, with Built-In Storage
* DOUBLE Third Bedroom, with Access To Balcony
* Additional White Goods and Furniture Can Be Included If Desired
* Secure Fobbed Entrance
* Built-In Storage On Landing
* Close To Birmingham City Centre
Call today to arrange your viewing!
*** LANDLORDS ***
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO RENT OUT?
CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR FREE TENANT FINDING SERVICE
Westthorpe Grove, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.3 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GT355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.