South Ascot, Berks
- Individual Home Of Character
- Five Double Bedrooms (Three En Suite)
- Four Reception Rooms
- Detached Triple Garage
- Pervious Planning Granted For Enlargement
- Superb Grounds Approaching 0.75 Acres
- Highly Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
South Ascot, Berks
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station1.1 miles
- Sunningdale Station1.9 miles
- Bagshot Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Buckinghams was established on the principles of providing our clients with a professional, bespoke and fresh approach to estate agency.
Open since 1991, our offices are conveniently situated within the main Tudor style shopping parade in the centre of Virginia Water village. We have excellent parking immediately in front of the office and the mainline railway station on the Reading to London Waterloo line is only 300 metres away.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2606763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckinghams, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.