Jolley Way, Cambridge
- Refurbished Terraced Home
- Very Popular Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen with Oven and Hob
- New Boiler
- Brand New Bathroom Suite with Fitted Shower
- Private Well Kept Gardens
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED-CHAIN FREE!
A RECENTLY REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOME, SITIUATED IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC WITHIN THIS VERY POPULAR LOCATION IN KINGS HEDGES. CHAIN FREE AND READY TO MOVE INTO-CONTACT US FOR YOUR VIEWING APPOINTMENT!
An excellently presented three bedroom terraced home, situated in this very popular North Cambridge location, close to all local amenities, including the Science Parks at Milton Road and Cambridge North railway station.
The property has been refurbished to a high standard to include a brand new kitchen with fitted oven and ceramic hob, and a new "Ideal" gas fired boiler, as well as a new bathroom suite with fitted electric shower and separate WC. There is double glazing throughout and in addition all carpets and some flooring have been renewed. There is a lovely private garden to the rear with brick built shed and pedestrian access to the rear. The house is ready to move into and is chain free.
12'2 x 11'10 (3.7m x 3.6m)
11'8 x 9'10 (3.55m x 3m)
11'8 x 8'8 (3.55m x 2.64m)
First Floor Landing
13'6 x 9'10 (4.11m x 3m)
10'5 x 10'4 (3.17m x 3.16m
9'3 x 8'9 (2.8m x 2.67m)
Open plan with pathway to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, fenced with hedge/shrub borders and lockable brick built shed. Gated pedestrian access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Jolley Way, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North1.0 miles
- Cambridge Station2.4 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.5 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP101224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.