Rothesay Terrace, Edinburgh, EH4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Open plan
- A stylish open plan kitchen
- A spacious living room
- Neutral décor
- Bright and airy
- Recently redecorated
- Excellent views
- High ceilings
- Near a range of transport links
- Property Reference: 126184
We are proud to offer this bright and airy 1 bedroom flat which is near a range of transport links. Available from 07 Aug 2021, this property benefits from excellent views and high ceilings. This open plan flat boasts a stylish open plan kitchen and a spacious living room with neutral décor. The property comes furnished and would suit a professional couple. Viewing highly recommended. Contact Portico as soon as possible for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Please make a note of the property reference. You'll need it when you call to book a viewing.
Portico Direct Property Reference: 126184
Portico Direct will never charge prospective tenants any admin fees.
Rothesay Terrace, Edinburgh, EH4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station0.6 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.0 miles
- Slateford Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Portico Direct is a low cost solution for private landlords who don’t want to use a high street estate agent.
Landlords can upload their properties using their own photos, and access the major property portals for as little as £1.
Once we’ve run some checks on the applicants, landlords conduct their own viewings by contacting their prospective tenants via Portico Direct. Once an offer has been agreed, we’ll help prepare a tenancy agreement, take a holding deposit and check referen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 126184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico Direct, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.