Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW8
- Period Terraced House
- Potential Development Opportunity
- 1040 SqFt
- Large Garden
- North/ East Facing Garden
- Moment’s Walk From Battersea Park
- Close Proximity To Battersea Power Station
This substantial period terraced house, ideal for those looking for a project with the potential of extending the property. Well suited for an investor or someone looking to make their perfect family home.
The downstairs of the property comprises a large lounge/ dining room, along with access to the kitchen and downstairs bathroom. The upstairs of the house has two double bedrooms and a well-proportioned third bedroom.
The property has a beautiful North/ East facing landscaped garden complete with a large decking area.
Located at the Battersea Park end of Queenstown Road, the property is ideally placed to enjoy the regeneration currently taking place at Battersea Power Station offering an abundance of restaurants and leisure facilities.
Transport options are numerous with Battersea Park Station just moments away giving you a commute of around 4 mins to Victoria and Queenstown Station offering services to Waterloo and London Bridge. The Northern Line extension will also be available from late 2021.
Please contact James Duddridge for an exclusive viewing appointment.
Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.1 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.2 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
MyLondonHome is an Estate Agency based in London. Founded in 2002, by Steven A. Herd and Andrew Griffith, MyLondonHome is anything but a traditional agent - taking all the best elements of traditional high street agents, online agents, hybrid and hub style agents and combining that with a marketing budget that competes with the big corporates.
Our new Battersea & Clapham branch is located just a short walk from Clapham Common (1 mile) and Clapham Junction (0.5 miles) on Lavender Hill. O
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NBC210799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.