Avalon Court, Horndean Road, Emsworth
- First floor retirement apartment (60+)
- One double bedroom
- Sitting room with a bay window
- Overlooking communal garden area
- New carpets & redecorated interior
- Kitchen & Shower room
- Entrance hall with storage
- Security entryphone system
- 24/7 emergency pull chord system
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Available with no forward chain, with a redecorated interior and newly fitted carpets, this appealing property is perfectly positioned for easy access to the town centre, public transport links and the harbour foreshore, and enjoys a pleasant outlook over the communal gardens to the rear.
Avalon Court comprises of just 20 homes and has an on-site manager available Tuesday to Friday in the mornings, a residents lounge with activities, and a laundry room. There is parking available for residents and visitors.
A security entryphone system operates the front door which opens into the lobby area, which continues into the Residents lounge area. A staircase and lift takes you to the first floor landing where the front door opens into the entrance hall with intercom and two storage cupboards.
The sitting room has a feature fireplace and a double glazed bay window, a door opens into the kitchen which is fitted with a good range of white wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink unit, built-in hob with a cooker hood above, further planned appliance space, tiled walls and a double glazed window.
There is a double bedroom with builkt in wardrobe and a shower room with tiled walls, fitted with a walk-in shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
There is a residents parking area and maintained communal gardens. On the ground floor there is a Residents lounge, a kitchen area and a laundry room with washing machines and tumble drier. Adjacent to the laundry room there is a room with space for buggy storage and rubbish disposal facility.Lease - 95 years remaining Service charge £233.55 per month. Ground rent £75 per annum. Age 60+
The picturesque harbourside town centre of Emsworth lies approximately half a mile to the south with its excellent variety of local shops, pubs, restaurants and two sailing clubs. Emsworth sits at the top of Chichester harbour and there are several walks nearby including routes to Langstone and the coastal footpath around Thorney Island, part of which is an RSPB nature reserve. This conveniently situated home is also ideally placed for transport links with both the railway station and main bus route nearby. The cathedral city of Chichester is situated approximately 8 miles to the east and offers excellent high street shopping and leisure facilities to suit all
Avalon Court, Horndean Road, Emsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emsworth Station0.3 miles
- Warblington Station1.5 miles
- Southbourne Station1.1 miles
About the agent
An Introduction to Treagust & Co.
We are Treagust & Co, a leading independent estate agency serving Emsworth, Havant and the surrounding towns and villages, offering exceptional service and value for money. Our experienced team take pride in offering a full, high quality local estate agency service from our chic double fronted Victorian office in central Emsworth.
Our Company Mission
Our company mission is to be recognised as an approachable independent estate agency which b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11018302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Treagust & Co, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.