London Street, Swaffham
- GUIDE PRICE - £210,000-£230,000
- AMPLE STORAGE THROUGHOUT
- BRIGHT KITCHEN/DINER
- LARGE LOUNGE
- DECORATIVE FIREPLACE
- DETACHED HOUSE
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO AMENITIES
- CHARACTER FEELS
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- SWAFFHAM, PE37
SWAFFHAM Swaffham is a popular Norfolk market town with a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. The town is well catered for with a Waitrose and other supermarkets, an excellent Saturday market, three doctors surgeries, free parking throughout the town and also primary, secondary and higher schools. There is easy access to the A47 with Kings Lynn approx 15 miles and approx 30 miles to the city of Norwich, with excellent bus services to local villages and surrounding towns and cities.
PORCH Entering the property via a door to the front into the porch with tiled flooring and a door leading to the lounge.
LOUNGE 17' 6" x 14' 10" (5.33m x 4.52m) Spacious lounge with wood effect laminate flooring throughout, feature fireplace, a door leading to the kitchen/diner, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 1" x 16' 9" (5.21m x 5.11m) Open plan, large kitchen/diner with lino flooring, a range of both wall and base units with work surface over and tiled splash back, stainless steel 1.5 sink and drainer, space for a Range cooker and an extractor fan over, space for a fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, ample space for a dining area, built in under stairs cupboard, stairs leading to the first floor, two radiators, a door leading to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the rear with garden views.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With fitted carpet, access to the two bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard, and a Velux window.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 5" x 10' 5" (3.78m x 3.18m) Double bedroom with fitted carpet, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 15' 11" x 6' 11" (4.85m x 2.11m) Second bedroom with fitted carpet, door leading to a large built in cupboard, and leading through to the eaves storage space, a radiator, Velux window and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
BATHROOM 9' 8" x 7' 1" (2.95m x 2.16m) Four piece, spacious family bathroom with tiled flooring and part tiled walls, panelled bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator and a double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect.
OUTSIDE When approaching the property you will be greeted by an attractive pebble dash rendered frontage.
To the rear of the property is a courtyard patio garden with raised bed borders and ample space for pots and seating area, enclosed with brick walls for privacy.
AGENTS NOTE Minors & Brady have been informed by the owner of the property that it is freehold and connected to the mains electricity, gas, water and drainage, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Council Tax Band: B
London Street, Swaffham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station13.0 miles
About the agent
- Welcome to Minors and Brady, your local, independent estate agents. If you're thinking of buying, selling, or letting, then you've come to the right place. In 2018 we were awarded first place in 'best estate agency office' in the whole of Norfolk and Suffolk and we came third in the whole of the U.K. at the ESTAS, the UK's largest estate agency awards hosted by Phil Spencer from 'Location Location'.
We provide honest property advi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102806012932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Minors & Brady, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.