Weaver House, Chantry Court
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN A RETIREMENT VILLAGE
- GROUND FLOOR AND SOUTH FACING
- INDEPENDENT LIVING WITH OPTIONAL CARE & SUPPORT SERVICES AVAILABLE
- 18FT LOUNGE/DINER
- FITTED KITCHEN AREA
- WALK IN SHOWER ROOM
- PVCU DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SMALL RAILED OUTSIDE TERRACE
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- EPC RATING B
Everything at the 'Chantry Court' Development is focused on helping residents relax, enjoy life and feel cared for as their needs change.
Tailored and high quality in house care packages are available for assisted independent living 24/7 and 365 days a year if required. Should any resident feel that they would benefit from some additional support, staff enable this as subtly and respectfully as possible, either in a resident's own property or through specialised in-house domiciliary care. Efforts are always made to enhance residents' quality of life and help maintain the best possible level of independence.
The light and well-presented accommodation looks out towards the front of the development and provides a welcoming entrance hall with storage facilities, an 18ft lounge/diner with a fitted kitchen area off that includes an oven and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine included in the sale, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a fitted and spacious walk in shower room.
The apartment benefits from being wheelchair accessible and also benefits PVCu double glazing, gas central heating and to the outside a small planted railed terrace, well maintained communal gardens and parking facilities.
TENURE & MANAGEMENT COMPANY DETAILS
The property is leasehold and available to residents over 55.
Length of lease: A 999 year lease is available from 2012.
A maintenance charge of £650 per month includes 24-hour personal emergency call alarm system, cleaning and laundry service each week, phone rental, building insurance, maintenance of private and communal gardens and maintenance of the outside of the building.
There is a ground rent of £250 per annum which increases by £100 on every 25th anniversary until 100 years when the maximum ground rent will be £650 per annum.
Welldeal LTD, Chantry Court Care Village, Westbury, BA13 3FE
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Weaver House, Chantry Court
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbury Station0.9 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station1.4 miles
- Warminster Station3.7 miles
About the agent
One of the largest and longest established award winning independent estate agents in the area, Davies & Davies offer a complete and personal service, benefiting from the professionalism, experience and commitment of a team who are dedicated to selling your home for the best possible price and in the shortest possible time.
A market leader for the sale and valuation of residential property in and around Westbury, we enjoy an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism. With at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197027655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.