South Park Road, London, SW19
- Split level maisonette occupying the first and second floors
- Open plan kitchen and reception room
- Two bedroom and two bathrooms
- Comes with private garage
- Front garden
- Renovated from top to bottom by the current owner
- Share of Freehold
- Measuring 1,015 square feet
- Beautiful fully fitted kitchen with brand new appliances
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The property's immaculately turned out and both the kitchen and bathroom have been recently refurbished. You have a really strong layout with a light and spacious reception room - the size of which you'd struggle to find in a house!. Your most local stations are Wimbledon Station (District Line and Overground services into London Waterloo and Vauxhall.
There's just one flat below you but you each have a separate entrance. Open your own front door and take the stairs to the half-landing. From here the open plan reception room is 24 feet x 18 feet and includes a fully fitted kitchen and plenty of windows making the space feel light and airy. Adjacent is the master bedroom with an ensuite shower room.
On the upper floor as you turn left is the family bathroom and on the right is the second bedroom with an abundance of storage space.
Wimbledon Village provides a low-key easy-going lifestyle ideal with excellent transport connections to central London. There is an excellent blend of chic cafes, restaurants, bars, and independent shops nearby so you will never be short of options.
Wimbledon Park provides 67 acres of green space including a golf club, tennis courts, athletic track, and water sports.
You also have Wimbledon Central on your doorstep where National Railway service runs to major station terminals in Central London including Waterloo, St Pancreas, Clapham Junction and Vauxhall and the District Line (Zone 3) can take you to Central London in less than 20 minutes. Tram: From Wimbledon Station to local areas, numerous local buses, and a 24-hour taxi rank at Wimbledon Station for black London taxis.
Caddingtons and their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these adverts. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, computer-generated images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
South Park Road, London, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Station0.3 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
We have been successfully dealing with some of London’s finest new homes since 2004, working on over 100 new home developments and having an intimate knowledge of London's well known buildings bringing it to its rightful audience in a personal manner that is now lost in the very corporate style of modern agency.
We’ve combined estate agency with technology and our in-house marketing team to offer our customers advice and solutions when it comes to pricing, functionality, design and spec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference REZAI. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caddingtons, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.