Daneholme Close, Daventry
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
- Good size sitting/kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with patio doors onto the garden
- Adjacent to Daneholme Park
- Parking space
- Communal gardens
- uPVC double glazed and electric heating
- No upper chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
A well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this quiet location adjacent to Daneholme Park within Daventry. The accommodation comprises communal entrance hall, entrance hall, good size open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area with fitted appliances. A fitted bathroom, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and second bedroom with patio doors onto the communal garden areas. You have a communal car park with parking space, bin store and the communal gardens off of. The property sits adjacent to the popular Daneholme Park and is walking distance to the town centre, where you have many amenities available from local convenience stores, cafes, hairdressers, takeaways and restaurants. With good primary and secondary schools available subject to availability. You have good access to the A5, A43,A45 and M1 road networks, as well as the train station ideal for commuting in Long Buckby. The property is fully uPVC glazed, has electric heating and has no upper chain, viewing is highly recommended.
EPC band: C
Daneholme Close, Daventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Buckby Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the West Midlands. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 238671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.