Prospect Mount, Keighley
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- UTILITY ROOM AND SMALL GARAGE
- EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- SUPERB GARDENS
- PANORAMIC VIEWS
**EXTENDED FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME** With superb gardens offering panoramic views over the valley, five excellent bedrooms with a bathroom and shower room. This is a home which rarely comes to the market and needs to be appreciated and sits within a popular superb of Keighley.
Prospect mounts offers so much to the family buyer that some could say it is the ideal home for those looking for space and value for money. When you stand at the top of the garden looking over the valley, you can imagine that this would be an ideal place to entertain in the summer with lawn and decked areas. Internally the property boasts a living dining room, breakfast room, dining kitchen, utility room and a small garage. Whilst to the first floor are five bedrooms with a family bathroom with roll top bath and a separate shower room with walk in double shower. We absolutely love this home and so will you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Prospect Mount, Keighley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keighley Station1.5 miles
- Steeton & Silsden Station2.8 miles
- Crossflatts Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Launched in the summer of 2015 holroyds' have a true passion for selling & letting houses. We like people and we like property so what could be better than bringing them both together!
We are a family run business, with over three decades of experience in the local property market. Brought up in the area and now residing locally in Haworth, we feel proud to be able to offer our services in such a fantastic area .
If you are looking to sell, buy, let or rent a property, there's no
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEI101332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holroyds, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.