Forest Gate, Blackpool, FY3
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Characterful Home
- Original Features Throughout, Large Lounge With Bay Window
- Dining Room With Doors into A Large Dining Kitchen
- Four Generously Sized Bedrooms, Three Piece Bathroom
- Separate WC, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Optional Off Street Parking, Viewings Highly Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL Laminate flooring, under stairs storage, two radiators and stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE 17' 2" x 14' 7" (5.24m x 4.47m) Double glazed bay window to front, fitted carpet, radiator and feature gas fire.
DINING ROOM 16' 9" x 12' 8" (5.13m x 3.87m) Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator and feature log burning stove.
KITCHEN 20' 8" x 12' 0" (6.31m x 3.68m) A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset 1.5 sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and drier, inset gas hob with extractor above with eye level oven and grill, Karndean flooring and heated towel rail. Double glazed window to rear and French door to side. Door giving access to rear gaden.
LANDING Fitted carpet, two radiators and access to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 1" x 12' 1" (4.30m x 3.69m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 15' 5" x 14' 3" (4.72m x 4.36m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 0" x 9' 7" (3.67m x 2.94m) Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 10" x 8' 4" (3.00m x 2.55m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet and radiator.
BATHROOM A three piece suite comprising of low pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with water fall style shower over and bath with centre taps and shower attachment. Tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed opaque window to rear.
SEPARATE WC Low flush WC, tiled flooring and double glazed opaque window to rear.
EXTERIOR REAR Enclosed and low maintenance with a paved BBQ area, potted plants and artificial lawn. Double gates an give optional off street parking along with personnel gate.
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Lands...
Forest Gate, Blackpool, FY3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.7 miles
- Layton Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681004070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.