Maclennan Avenue, Rainham
- Chain Free
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Potential to extend subject to planning
- Semi Detached
Part low retaining wall, paved off street parking for many vehicles, garage to side, gate to rear garden, front entrance porch into house
Carpet flooring, walls papered and painted, ceiling light, radiator, glazed door to lounge, window to side aspect, opening to kitchen, stairs to first floor
Carpet flooring, walls papered and painted, bay window to front aspect, window to rear, Fireplace, 2 x ceiling light, radiator, serving hatch into kitchen
Tiled floor, walls tiled and painted, range of base units, roll top worktops, larder cupboard, ceiling light, opening to dining room
Floor part carpet part tiled, walls painted, windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, radiator, door to utility room
Tiled flooring, walls part tiled part paint, ceiling light, window to rear garden, door to shower room, door to rear garden
Vinyl floor, walls tiled, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle
paved are leading to shed, door to garage and side gate to front aspect, remainder laid to lawn
Carpeted stairs to first landing, doors to family bathroom and all bedrooms, window to side aspect, loft access hatch, ceiling light
Carpet floor tiles, walls tiled, window to rear aspect, radiator, WC, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over, immersion cupboard housing immersion tank
Carpet flooring, walls wallpapered and painted, ceiling light, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes, window to rear aspect
Carpet flooring, walls wallpapered and painted, ceiling light, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes, window to front aspect
Carpet flooring, walls wallpapered, ceiling light, radiator, window to front aspect
Maclennan Avenue, Rainham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainham (Essex) Station1.0 miles
- Elm Park Station2.1 miles
- Hornchurch Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Smartmove Estate Agents offer a refreshingly new approach to sales and lettings. We listen to our clients, and through the combination of our dynamic staff, our proactive marketing of properties and our company set up, we aim to give you the very best value service available, whether you’re a vendor, buyer, landlord or tenant we are here to help you every step of the way.
• are experienced specialists with valuable local knowledge and are here to help with every step o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.