Wennington Road, Rainham
- Off-street parking
- Easy Reach of C2C station
- Fitted Kitchen
- Large Garden
- Immaculate Condition
Walled front garden with iron gate, flagstone floor, flower borders, front entrance door
Wooden flooring, walls painted, 3 x wall lights, radiator, door to kitchen and lounge, carpeted stairs to first floor
8.07m x 3.36m
Carpet flooring, walls painted, 2 x ceiling lights, radiators, half bay window to front aspect, French doors to dining space
5.33m x 4.37m
L shaped Kitchen Diner, tiled flooring, walls painted, tiled splashbacks, full range of matching wall and base units, integrated double oven, gas hob and extractor fan, 2 x ceiling lights, radiator, French doors to lounge, window to rear aspect, sliding doors to rear garden
Carpeted stairs to first floor, doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom, loft access hatch
1.74m x 1.8m
Tiled floor, tiled walls, 3 piece bathroom suite including bath, wc, wash hand basin, electric shower over bath, radiator, ceiling light, window to rear aspect
3.84m x 2.52m
Carpet floor, walls painted, ceiling light, radiator, fitted wardrobes, window to rear aspect
4.12m x 2.52m
Carpet floor, walls painted, ceiling light, radiator, fitted wardrobes, window to front aspect
2.24m x 1.82m
Carpet floor, walls painted, ceiling light, radiator, window to front aspect
Accessed via ladder, boarded floor, 2 x skylight windows
Commencing with paved patio space, leading to lawn, surrounded with established planting and fruit trees, path leading past summer house to second garden area, double gates giving vehicle access, leading out to separate parking area and garage.
Wennington Road, Rainham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainham (Essex) Station0.1 miles
- Dagenham Dock Station2.1 miles
- Dagenham East Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Smartmove Estate Agents offer a refreshingly new approach to sales and lettings. We listen to our clients, and through the combination of our dynamic staff, our proactive marketing of properties and our company set up, we aim to give you the very best value service available, whether you’re a vendor, buyer, landlord or tenant we are here to help you every step of the way.
• are experienced specialists with valuable local knowledge and are here to help with every step o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.