Upminster Road South, Rainham
- Off-street parking
- Bay Fronted
- Extended to the Rear
- Loft room with skylight
- Good Sized Rear Garden
The property is ideally situated for commuters being within easy reach Rainham Mainline Station with its direct links to the West into Central London in under 30 minutes and to the East Coast at Southend in under an hour.
Also within easy driving distance of the M25 the property location provides you great access to the whole of the country.
Off Street parking to the front with front entrance porch leading into hallway via glazed entrance door
Laminate flooring, walls painted, radiator, stairs to first floor, built in under stairs storage cupboards, ceiling light, doors to kitchen and lounge
7.54m x 3.56m
Bay window to front aspect, laminate floor, 2 x ceiling lights, 3 x wall lights, walls painted, radiator, opening to dining room
3.35m x 2.2m
Window and door to rear aspect, walls painted, ceiling light, tiled floor, opening to kitchen
2.61m x 2.05m
Window to rear aspect, tiled floor, full range of matching wall and base units, space for all appliances, tiled splashbacks
Carpet stairs to first floor, landing space with doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom, walls painted, ceiling light, loft access
2.54m x 1.87m
3 piece suite, walls part tiled part painted, laminate flooring, radiators, ceiling light, window to rear aspect
2.41m x 2.18m
window to rear aspect, walls painted, ceiling light, radiator, wooden floor boards
2.98m x 3.25m
bay window to front aspect, walls painted, ceiling light, radiator, carpet floor, full range of fitted wardrobes
3.57m x 2.29m
window to front aspect, walls painted, ceiling light, radiator, wooden floor boards, built in wardrobes
5.19m x 3.27m
Accessed via loft ladder, wooden floor, window to side aspect, ceiling light, ceiling and walls painted
Upminster Road South, Rainham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainham (Essex) Station0.5 miles
- Elm Park Station2.1 miles
- Dagenham East Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Smartmove Estate Agents offer a refreshingly new approach to sales and lettings. We listen to our clients, and through the combination of our dynamic staff, our proactive marketing of properties and our company set up, we aim to give you the very best value service available, whether you’re a vendor, buyer, landlord or tenant we are here to help you every step of the way.
• are experienced specialists with valuable local knowledge and are here to help with every step o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.