Cowper Road, Rainham
- Easy Reach of C2C station
- Chain Free
- original features
Front garden with brick retaining wall, porch to front into main house.
Tiled floor, walls painted, door to lounge
7.59m x 3.6m
Laminate floor, walls painted, 2 x ceiling lights, dual aspect windows to front and rear, stairs to first floor, cupboard housing meters, door to kitchen
3.89m x 1.94m
Tiled floor, tiled splash backs, walls panelled, dual aspect windows to both side and rear aspect, door to rear garden, fitted kitchen with space for appliances
Stairs to first floor landing, doors to both bedrooms and family bathroom
2.63m x 4.09m
Walls papered and painted, ceiling light, window to front aspect
2.73m x 3.36m
Walls papered and painted, ceiling light, window to rear aspect
1.99m x 3.34m
Walls tiled, window to rear aspect, 3 piece bathroom suite
Cowper Road, Rainham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainham (Essex) Station0.1 miles
- Dagenham Dock Station2.2 miles
- Elm Park Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Smartmove Estate Agents offer a refreshingly new approach to sales and lettings. We listen to our clients, and through the combination of our dynamic staff, our proactive marketing of properties and our company set up, we aim to give you the very best value service available, whether you’re a vendor, buyer, landlord or tenant we are here to help you every step of the way.
• are experienced specialists with valuable local knowledge and are here to help with every step o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.