- Large Room Sizes
- No Onward Chain
- Off-street parking
- Sought After Development
Tenure: Leasehold, 109 years remaining
Situated within walking distance to Purfleet C2C Station with its direct line into Central Londons Fenchurch Street in approximately 30 minutes this property is a commuters dream. Also being a short distance away from the M25 with its network of roads this apartment provides you with perfect links to the whole of the Country.
109 years remaining on lease
Ground Rent £300 PA
Service Charge £1,086 PA
Carpet flooring, walls painted, radiator, doors to all rooms, ceiling light, storage cupboard, window to front aspect
3.76m x 3.25m
Carpet flooring, walls painted, radiator, fitted wardrobe, ceiling light, window to front aspect
2.09m x 1.72m
Vinyl flooring, walls part painted part tiled, radiator, ceiling light, bath with shower over and glazed shower screen, wash hand basin and WC, window to rear aspect
6.8m x 3.46m
Duel aspect room with vinyl flooring to kitchen space and carpet flooring to living space, windows to both front aspect and rear aspect, full range of matching wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Purfleet Station0.4 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station1.8 miles
- Stone Crossing Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Smartmove Estate Agents offer a refreshingly new approach to sales and lettings. We listen to our clients, and through the combination of our dynamic staff, our proactive marketing of properties and our company set up, we aim to give you the very best value service available, whether you’re a vendor, buyer, landlord or tenant we are here to help you every step of the way.
• are experienced specialists with valuable local knowledge and are here to help with every step o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.